ID :
238695
Fri, 05/04/2012 - 07:02
Auther :

Nayati Catches Up With Friends After Being Released By Kidnappers

KUALA LUMPUR, May 4 (Bernama) -- Catching up with his schoolmates and undergoing medical examination are among the first activities for Nayati Shamelin Moodliar after being released by his kidnappers earlier on Thursday. Despite the six-day traumatic experience, Nayati appeared happy in the latest picture of him posted by his father, Shamelin Moodliar, in his Twitter page. Nayati (second from left), who is clad in a green t-shirt and a cap, was photographed when he was catching up and walking home hand in hand with his friends from the Mont' Kiara International School here. "Nayati chose to walk home. He's so strong. He wanted to go back to school immediately," Moodliar said. The happy father also expressed his appreciation and thanks to the Royal Malaysian Police and Malaysian Home Minister Hishammuddin Tun Hussein for their efforts to find his son. Moodliar said Nayati was also given a clean bill of health during the medical examination earlier. Nayati, 12, was reported to have been kidnapped by two men in a black car while walking home after school last Friday. Kuala Lumpur police chief Mohmad Salleh said the boy was found safe at the Sungai Buloh rest and service (R&R) area, North-South Expressway, at about 7.55am today after the family paid an undisclosed amount of ransom on Wednesday. The police are in the midst of tracking down the kidnappers. (photoBERNAMA) MALAYSIA

X